Netvigator Launches Upgraded Instant Message Service With ICQ
Source :CCID update : 2006-06-20
PCCW's (PCW) Netvigator, the largest broadband service provider in Hong Kong, announced the launch of Netvigator ICQ 5, a customized version of the ICQ instant messaging service targeted toward Hong Kong users.
In partnership with America Online's (AOL) ICQ service, Netvigator aims to build upon the already widespread popularity of the ICQ service by providing a playful, fun and local version of ICQ to instant messaging (IM) users in Hong Kong.
With about 1.4 million users in Hong Kong, ICQ is the most popular IM service in Hong Kong, reaching about 79% of local IM users. Among those, more than 85 percent are young people aged 12 to 29.
The new service also includes two-way SMS service.
- 1.Service complaints leave a bad taste11/2012
- 2.Service industry serves up expansion10/2012
- 3.Service to play bigger role in trade05/2012
- 4.Services, new pathway to growth05/2012
- 5.Service sector 'can fuel growth' amid sluggish economy05/2012